for the 8th OPEC International Seminar
To ensure that proceedings run as smoothly as possible for everyone, we urge you to follow the guidelines below:
1. The press participation in the 8th OPEC International Seminar is by invitation.
2. Journalists and analysts are requested to present a valid press card and the relevant
personalized invitation to collect their badges.
3. Invited journalists and analysts can pick up their badges from the Seminar’s venue:
Hofburg Palace, Heldenplatz, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Monday, 3 July 2023, from 12:00 until 18:00
Tuesday, 4 July 2023, from 8:00 until 18:00
Wednesday, 5 July 2023, from 7:00 until 18:00
Thursday, 6 July 2023, from 7:00 until 13:00
4. Journalists and analysts are requested to wear their badges at all times.
5. On Day 1 of the Seminar, 5 July 2023, journalists and analysts will be able to access the
venue as of 7:00 (CEST). It is imperative to clear security before 8:30 (CEST) to ensure
sufficient time for preparation to cover the opening of the Exhibition. There will be
strictly no access allowed to the venue for any members of the media and analysts from
8:30 (CEST) until the beginning of the Seminar’s Opening Ceremony.
6. Journalists and analysts interested in covering the opening of the Exhibition, which
is planned for 9:30 (CEST) on Day 1, are requested to contact Mr Ayman Almusallam
(email@example.com, +43 699 19 68 76 60) or Mr Philipp Strommer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for facilitation.
7. On Day 2 of the Seminar, 6 July 2023, journalists and analysts will be allowed to enter
the venue as of 7:00 (CEST). Badges must be presented at the entrance to access the
8. The opening and closing of the event will be livestreamed via seminar.opec.org.
9. Lunch will be served to all members of the press and analysts at 13:30 on Day 1 and at
12:20 on Day 2.
10. After clearing security, at any time, journalists and analysts are kindly requested
to use the areas designated for media (highlighted in yellow in the attached maps).
Refreshments and access to wireless internet connection, etc, will be available.
11. For everyone’s safety, we kindly request to ensure that stairwells remain clear at all times.
12. We count on your cooperation to follow these safety guidelines, as well as any instructions from the Seminar Organizing Committee and security.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Ayman Almusallam (email@example.com, +43 699 19 68 76 60) or Mr Philipp Strommer (firstname.lastname@example.org).